Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Question For The Day 14 June 06
" The Only Man in Bollywood "
1. No its not Salmaan or Sanjay or Shahruk .
2. Diamonds. Funding.
Answer for the Day 14 June 06
The only man in Bollywood is " (( Preity Zinta ))"
BHARAT SHAH is a Covicted Person with Proven Underworld Links. And is not the Answer.
When Bharat Shah ( Chori Chori Chupke Chupke ) was accussed of having underworld connections.
Preity Zinta was the only witness who didnt turned Hostile.
Because of this act of Bravery Media Called her as
"" The Only Man in Bollywood ""
Question For The Day 13 June 06
1. This is not an Exhaustive List.
2, The List includes " Mr Bachan , Mr Khan , Mr Gangualy , Mr Deol " (( See how Generous I am with Hints ))
Answer for the Day 13 June 06
The answer I was looking for is " Emami "
Amitabh Bachchan: Emami Navratna Oil
Sunny Deol: Emamii Sona-Chandi
Saurav Ganguly: Emami Sona-Chandi Amritprash
Shah Rukh Khan: Emami Navratna Cool Talc, and Navratna Oil
Boroplus is also an Emami Product.
Question For The Day 08 June 06
1. It is inspired by Barbie but its Obviously Not Barbie.
Answer for the Day 08 June 06
Well the Doll was a Religion Specific version of Barbie. Hugely Popular in middle East.
The name I was looking was " FULLA " but even Razanne fits the description here.
So both of them are being taken as the correct answer.
Question For The Day 7 June 06
Question For The Day 060606
1. The First Car is Obviously TATA INDICA
2. The Country is Obviously " The Sun Never Sets "
3. The Third Car is not Tata Indica
Answer for the Day 060606 ( Satan's Day )
The third image was of City Rover and the country was UK
Actually what is Indica in India is sold as City Rover in UK with slight modifications of course.
Question For The Day 05 June 06
Friday, June 09, 2006
Question for the Day 02 June 06
1. Well Probably one of the most enigmatic places on earth
2. Most of the Stories of UFO being sighted are related to this Area.
3. Its in US but does not appear on Public US Maps.
4. Considerd to be one of World's Most Heavily Guarded Place. ( Radars . Choppers , Humvees , Camo Dudes )
Answer for the Day 02 June 06
Well The answer I was looking for Is "" AREA -- 51 ""
There is no official confirmation on what it is, but here are the most reliable sounding versions.
1. Its a test bed for US top shot Fighter Aircrafts. ( Which gives rise to UFO stories )
2. Uninvited visitor is met with chopper/ Armed Guards . ( Use of lethal Force is Permitted )
3. There is a fine of $600 if someone ventures to the outskirts of it. ( First Line of Defence )
Disclaimer :: None of the info above is authorized. Remember we are talking about one of the world's most secret bases.
Question For The Day 01 June 06
( Click to Enlarge )
Replace the Above question Mark ??
1. Its a countinuation of Yesterdays Question.
2. Go for a wild guess and you had 50 % chance of getting it corect. ( A Big Hint )
Answer for the Day 01 June 06
The Answer I was looking for is Boeing.
The B & W ( BlueBill) was the first Boeing product . It was named after the initials of its designers, William Boeing and Navy Westervelt.
Then Mr William Boeing Formed Pacific Aero Products which is now known as Boeing.
Question For The Day 31 May 06
But Let me experiment this type of questions also.
I admit Its a little tooooooo tough.
Relate the follwing Numbers / Words .
1. CAD refers to Computer Aided Designing.
2. With Boeing as an Image, it should not be Tough.
Answer for the Day 31 May 06
Boeing's Plane B-777 commonly known as " Triple 7 " is the first plane ever to be completely designed by using Computer. ( CAD )
390 is the seating capacity.
FYI :: There is no plane by the name 390 . ( Probably some of you got confused with A 380 which was very much in news recently.
Question for the Day 30 May 06
Black - Protest
Yellow - ????????
White - Non-Violence
Red - Labour
The fist is for unity and strength.
1. Its the Logo of a Now Famous Organization.
2. Its a Dreaded Organization atleast For Current Indian Govt.
3. Currently "" In terrible need of Money "". ( Please Donate )
Answer for the Day 30 May 06
The Symbol is of "Youth For Equality"
The Yellow Colour Represents "" MERIT ""
Question For The Day 24 May 06
By what name is Babara Millicent Roberts better known ?
1. Are you a Girl ?
2. Are you a Child ?
Avoid Google Apply Logic.
Answer for the Day 29 May 06
The Correct Answer for today's question is " BARBIE DOLL "
Question For The Day 25 May 06
As Per Mahabharata ( Mythology ) Who Cursed Womankind as a Whole that
" They will be unable to keep a Secret "
1. Yes Its a Documented Fact.
2. How many People In Indian Mythology are known for their ability to speak truth Always.
Answer for the day 25 May 06
The correct answer is Yudhisthir.
Known for his truthfulness and Weakness for Gambling
On learning that Karna is actually his elder brother whom they had killed in Battle. He gave this curse to Kunti.
Question For The Day 24 May 06
1. Well there " other " names are Pretty Popular.
2. If you know a little bit of History then you know the answer.
Answer for the Day 24 May 06
They were the Scions of Mughal Sultunate
Zahiruddin Mohammad Babur
Nasiruddin Mirza Mohammad Humayun
Jalauddin Mohammad Akbar
Nuruddin Mohammad Jehangir
Shahbuddin Mohammad Shah Jahan
Akbar was the greatest of the Mughals . He had the loyalty of both the Hindus and Muslims
He had founded a religion - Din - e - ilahi which sought to incorporate the best of all religions.
Question of the Day 23 May 06
The company has been in news lately for the MEGA offers that it made to students of premier Indian Business Schools.
In terms of market capitalisation, it is one of the largest financial services companies in the world.
For fans of soccer, the EPL should send some bells ringing :)
Answer for the Day 23 May 06 ::
Question For The Day 17 May 06
( Please click on the Image to Enlarge it )
There are things that Money cant Buy
Best of the Best.
Answer for the Day 17 May 06
The Correct Answer Was IIT KGP
It is the Oldest IIT in India.
First Image was the Foundation Stone Laying Ceremony.
Text was the Convocation Address Given By Pt Nehru for First Batch
Building was Obviously IIT KGP.
Question For The Day 16 May 06
1. There are things Money just Can't Buy.
2. Best of the Best
Answer for the Day 16 May 06
IIM - A ( Indian Institute of Management Ahemdabad )
" Once Known as Toughest Place to get Into "
Harsh Bhogle is an IIM A passout
Building was of IIM A
It was established in 1961
Y C Devashwar head ITC is an IIM A alumni.